Graduate pharmaceutical engineering courses taken by undergraduates

All upper-level undergraduate students can take graduate level courses, including all pharmaceutical courses with permission of the undergraduate dean and approval of the professor teaching the course. Graduate courses taken as electives become part of the BS degree.

Graduate courses which an undergraduate takes before graduating with a BS and which are not part of the graduation requirement can later be transferred to the graduate program. This requires approval by the appropriate dean.

The entire Pharmaceutical engineering course list and brief description of course content is listed under courses.

There is also an option for current Rutgers Chemical and Biochemical Engineering undergraduate students to apply for a combined BS/ME degree which involves a Bachelors in Chemical and Biochemical Engineering (BS) and Masters of Engineering in Pharmaceutical Engineering and Science (ME). Further details on the combined BS/ME degree are available  at the Rutgers Chemical and Biochemical Engineering website.