With permission of the graduate director, the student takes the following 5 pharmaceutical courses to substitute for the 3 credits of life science, 6 credits of chemical engineering related electives and 6 credits of technical electives.
- 155:545 Synthesis, Separation and Sterile Processing in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- 155:546 Pharmaceutical Unit Operations
- 155:547 Statistical Analysis and Design of Pharmaceutical Operations
- 155:549 Pharmaceutical Development, Administration and Absorption
- 155:541 Pharmaceutical Materials Engineering
Further details on the Masters of Science in Chemical and Biochemical Engineering can be found at the Rutgers Chemical and Biochemical Engineering website.